Non-Production Environment Manager
Website Application Development
My client, a distribution company named as one of Glassdoor’s top 100 companies to work for, is adding a Non-Production Environment Manager to their team. This is a contract to hire role, and a great opportunity to jump into a high-profile, company-wide initiative. The Non-Production Environment Manager will be responsible for enterprise wide non-production environment planning, coordination, and control to enable Development, Training, QA, and other functions to perform their work in appropriately configured environments.
- Enable IT to meet strategic business goals by providing, in a timely manner, environments and related processes that help ensure application and system quality, and performance prior to release to production
- Improve and enable test effectiveness by providing multiple environments that use standardized processes, governance, tools and automation
- Maintain the required inventory of test-environments, including deleting/updating outdated environments and ensuring data is updated proactively
- 5+ years of combined experience in IT release management, IT operations, Infrastructure and/or IT environment management
- 2+ years in project management skills
- Experience in governing both waterfall and Agile/DevOps project lifecycles
If interested, please send you resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.