Reference Code: 4239
Our client, an automotive supplier located just north of Nashville, is adding an Operations Manager to their growing team. This is an exciting opportunity to join this organization as they begin their new product launch!
- Supervise, train, develop and conduct evaluations of the manufacturing department
- Monitor plant manufacturing operations
- Coordinate production meetings to ensure proper operations are maintained for quality, safety, production and delivery
- Work with union and Management to improve Quality of Life in a plant atmosphere
- University in Engineering or Business Degree and/or Combination of Diploma with minimum 5 years of Management experience in a manufacturing environment
- Familiar with the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations
- Knowledge of automotive industry processes and operations
- Experienced working in unionized environment
If you believe this is the right career move for you, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.