Website Application Development
Reference Code: 5370
Title: Operations Analyst
Location: Arlington, Texas 76010
Pay Range: 35-38/hr
Our client is a Fortune 50 company and one of the world's largest Automotive manufacturing company, is looking to hire an Operations Analyst who will be responsible for planting Operations Specialty Support Experience to perform on-site support for basic, intermediate and advanced level requests for applications, client, network & infrastructure support, request fulfilment, desktop & laptop support/builds.
Specific Responsibilities of this Position:
- Plant Operations Specialty Support Experience to perform on-site support for basic, intermediate and advanced level requests for applications, client, network & infrastructure support, request fulfilment, desktop & laptop support/builds.
- Resource must be able to work weekend and rotational shifts.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- The primary responsibility is to be responsive to our monitoring/paging system and manning the Connected Consumers Innovation Lab (CCIL).
- Manages the resolution of alerts detected by the CCIL monitoring system.
- Creates tickets and contacts the appropriate team member to address specific technical alerts.
- Interacts with and supports CCIL service consumers.
- Manages vehicle resources and assures compliance with corporate policies.
- Coordinates with corporate teams to ensure CCIL readiness with high visibility activities.
- Pursues and tracks CCIL assets globally and ensures proper storage and distribution.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Monitors the lab service consumer request queue, manages roadblock resolution and creates resolution key performance indicators.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously.
- A clear ability to manage a range of different personality types in a facilitative manner.
- Strong relationship building skills including the ability to relate constructively to all levels of the organization.
- Strong listening, written and oral communication skills.
- A proven ability to plan, undertake and finish activities to achieve results.
- Demonstrated commitment to keeping sensitive information confidential.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others, motivate employees, and elicit work output.
- Knowledge and understanding of Information Technology industry trends, directions and market experience; ability to relate them to own organization.
- Experience: 4+ years.
Work Site Description:
Preferred Work Schedule: Mostly 1st shift.
2nd or 3rd shift about a week per month if any at all.
Needs to be flexible and needs to be able to work on weekends occasionally about one weekend a month.
For more information, please call our Recruiter Alex Moore directly at 248.997.4533. To submit your application, click on the 'Apply for Job' link below or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
blueStone Staffing recruits top talent for some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you'll have access to rewarding job opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!