Reference Code: 4575
Do you want to be a part of a multi-billion-dollar company with over a century of continuous success? My client is looking for an Operations Manager to join their team on a full-time basis. My client is a Fortune 100 company that is continuing to grow and is a true leader in their industry!? The Operations Manager will be responsible work managing, supervising, and coordinating the day-to-day activities for the operations, quality, finance, human resource, information systems, and launch functions of an automotive plant as well as establishing and maintaining community and customer relations.
- Directs, manages, and monitors the overall plant operations with general responsibilities for production, maintenance, quality, and other production-related activities.
- Performs a quality review of the various functions.
- Ensures facility and customer expectations are met or exceeded.
- Determines the risks associated with productions and develops contingencies based on the needs of the customer.
- Allocates workload if necessary, to ensure all teams are fully staffed and able to complete work goals.
- Sets long term goals and objectives for the facility to keep anticipate and plan for future endeavors.
- Attains production goals and efficiencies while controlling and reducing costs with full plant responsibility.
- Interacts with vendors, nearby customers, operations manager, and suppliers to ensure the plant provides superior customer service.
- Optimizes the plant profitability, production, quality, and service to exceed industry standards and secure a market leadership position.
- Directs production and inventory control programs to maintain and enhance profitable operation of the plant.
- Develop plans for the efficient use of materials, machines, and human resources.
- Research best industry practices in all areas of the operation and modifies and implements them into the facility.
- Drives the budget development process and develops strategies to achieve organization goals.
- Must be able to work extended hours including weekends, holidays, and alternate shifts.
- Must be willing to be on call 24 hours a day.
- Must be willing to travel 10% of the time
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Knowledge of the culture of customers as needed to establish and maintain good relationships.
- Knowledge of manufacturing principles in an automotive manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of implementation of systems and continuous improvement principles.
- Knowledge of the various functions of an automotive plant such as maintenance, quality, production control, safety, quality, operations, and materials as needed to oversee and direct employees in these functions.
- Knowledge of strategies such as product lifecycle management (PLM), just-in-time, and self-directed teams as needed to effectively implement these strategies.
If you are looking for your next career move, then contact me at 847.440.2454 or email me at Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org.
blueStone Staffing recruit’s top talent for some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis.
We take pride in representing our candidates to great opportunities that you might not have access to elsewhere. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals.
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.