Operations Manager – Kenansville
Reference Code: 4865
Tier 1 Automotive Supplier
Kenansville, NC – (Relocation assistance available)
Excellent pay + Benefits + Bonus
Under the direction of the Plant Manager, this person is responsible of leading the manufacturing operations in achieving production requirements, product quality, product cost, and employee safety goals aligned with the organization’s metrics.
- Ensure a safe work environment and identify training opportunities to reduce accidents and employee injuries.
- Ensure that daily production requirements and customer demands are met
- Refine key manufacturing processes for improved quality and lower cost
- Manage the production work force and evaluate production forecasts and determine when new/additional equipment, processes, or shifts will be required
- Lead/manage cross-functional team toward successful completion of business and budget objectives.
- Develop and execute a strategy to meet internal and external production demand expectations including schedule completion.
- Develops budgets and resource plans, and monitors performance, to achieve product delivery and cost requirements
- Champion continuous improvement efforts for the Specialty Products Group.
- Partner with support departments, including Finance, Maintenance, Materials, and Human Resources to achieve business results.
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a manufacturing leadership role
- Continuous improvement experience with a working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, 5S, and Six Sigma principles
- Analytical ability with excellent problem solving and execution skills
- Proven change management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and motivate individuals to execute key initiatives.
- Understanding of Textile or Automotive manufacturing methods – Not required but a plus
Please send resumes to Malik.Khan@blueStoneStaffing.com
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.