Our client, a well-respected healthcare organization, northeast of Washington D.C., is adding a PACS Administrator to their team. This person will have a lead role in mapping future strategies for PACS/Radiology/Appt Scheduling systems and is to participate in the development of the operating and capital budgets specific to those systems.
- PACS Administrator will coordinate all Hospital activities as necessary to ensure the successful integration and operation of Radiology computer systems to include the Picture Archiving and Communications Systems (PACS), the Radiology Information System (RIS) and the Appt Scheduling application.
- Related responsibilities are broad encompassing policy, procedures and standards, implementation, change control, work flow, archiving and recovery, training, support of equipment, maintenance of dictionaries, security, planning, testing, report writing, and many other related activities.
- This position also serves as the primary liaison between Radiology and other departments and physicians on all matters related to such systems.
- A Bachelor’s degree obtained through a formal 4—year program in related healthcare discipline or information systems.
- 3-5 years or more of related Clinical PACS Management experience with a clear understanding of the “working” radiology environment.
- Excellent written/oral communication skills required.
If interested, please send your resume to: email@example.com
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.