Patient Access Analysts
My client is ranked as one of the Top 10 Children's Hospitals in the country and is a premier teaching hospital in the Midwest, looking for an Epic Patient Access Analyst. This client recently acquired two more reputable healthcare organizations and are growing at a rapid pace. The time to join this company is now.
- Analyzes business requirements, recommends system changes, writes technical specifications, develops code and implements systems and system changes to address changing application requirements
- We’re working on deploying Epic Decision Tree functionality. Decision Trees are new, but experience with questionnaires is helpful
- We’re working to expand our Welcome functionality and MyChart registration & scheduling functionality, so someone with experience in one or both of these areas is preferred.
- This is an application implementation and support position, so they’ll need to be willing to do the full range of analyst activities including support tickets, enhancement requests, go-live support, on-call, and project work.
- Planning, Assists with projects in the planning, design, development, testing, and implementation of application software code
- Build and support Cadence/ Grand Central Module in an Epic environment
- 3-5 years direct build experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-5 years in the healthcare industry
- Epic Certified in Cadence or Prelude module, any experience with Welcome or MyChart is a plus.
If you are looking to make your next career move and want to learn about some of the other opportunities we are working on, then give me a call at 847.440.2461, ask for Bill Bonifacic.