PCB Layout Specialist
Our client, a well-respected manufacturing organization, with several locations in Illinois, is adding a PCB (Printed Circuit Board) Designer to their team. This role located in Lake Zurich, is a contract to hire role offering a competitive benefit and compensation package. The PCB Designer will perform schematic capture, layout and implementation of design rules on PCB's of varying complexity.
- Develop electronic PCB component library figures.
- Understand electronic symbols and how they interconnect to each other.
- Prepare layouts and component placement based on design rules and processes.
- 5 to 15 years of Printed Circuit Board (PCB) schematic capture/Layout experience.
- At least 5 years of experience is required in Mentor Expedition or Altium Designer.
- Knowledge of PCAD is desirable.
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org