Reference Code: 4270
Position Title: Pharmacy Monitor,
Duration: 3 months contract with possible extension
Desired Start Date: 9/28/2020
Location: Long Beach, CA, 90802 (REMOTE)
Note: Candidate must have PBM experience to qualify for the position
Candidate can be located anywhere in the US
• Identifies opportunities for improvement and participates in the development of new pharmacy reporting capabilities in support of customer needs.
• Documents policies and procedures, reporting and project specifications, job aids and workflows within the department.
• Participates in the setup of pharmacy benefits via our Pharmacy Benefit Manager (PBM).
• Determines and/or agrees upon deliverables with customer, as well as determines the resource(s) necessary to meet those deliverables.
• Acts as Product Management Department point of contact.
• Acts as pharmacy benefits design Subject Matter Expert (SME).
• Partners with Manager, Supervisor and other senior analysts to analyze customers’ needs and requests and review requests for accuracy, completeness, intent and scope.
• Is expected to expand global business acumen and awareness relative to changes that impact businesses and customers (related to Pharmacy benefits).
- Excel: Ability to create documents, filter data, sort, update and create spreadsheets.
- Experience with claim auditing experience with Excel/SAS/SQL/Access skills is an updated requirement
- Required Education: ? High School Diploma or equivalent
- Required Experience: ? 2+ years in Managed Care ? 2+ years customer service experience. ? Knowledge of PBM?s methodologies. ? Medicare experience Required Licensure/Certification: Certified Pharmacy Technician