Website Finance / Accounting
Reference Code: 6289
Hi, my name is Sara Byron. I am a Recruiter with Bluestone Staffing. My primary focus is Recruiting Consultants for mid-Senior level positions in the Financial sector.
I have a job opportunity available for a Plant Financial Controller. Please review the below job description, and if interested, e-mail your resume to Sara.Byron@bluestonestaffing.com, and feel free to give me a call at 847-440-5759 to go through a brief phone interview (10-15 minutes). Thank you!
Job Title: Plant Financial Controller
Employment Type: Direct Hire
City: Pine Grove, PA
Shift: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST
Status: Accepting Candidates
Salary Range: $115,000K – $118,000K/annually (Target Range – Depending on Experience)
Start Date: ASAP
Relocation: Available, up to $7,500
As a member of the Finance team, the Plant Financial Controller will be responsible for financial reporting and analysis in the organization. Providing reporting and analysis to facilitate critical business decisions based on financial data. Supporting the plant operations through analysis of and by providing actionable information on key performance indicators and trends. Communicating with and coordinating plant and division functions, promoting organizational success. Offering recommendations to reduce costs, increase profitability, or otherwise improve financial performance.
• The Plant Financial Controller will lead the monthly, quarterly and year end close process. Responsible for the financial statement’s compliance in accordance with US GAAP
• Deliver plant forecast per the Company's Operating Calendar. Lead the development of annual Plant Budget
• Provide weekly forecast assessments and communicate changes from the prior week to President and Vice President of Finance of Connection Systems Segment.
• The Plant Financial Controller will drive internal controls compliance throughout the organization and ability to demonstrate their effectiveness to Internal and External Auditors.
• Develop capital spend request business case(s). Coordinate review and approval with the Division management
• The Plant Financial Controller is responsible to support the semi-annual physical inventory to ensure that accuracy of the outcome
• Lead, direct and coach the plant finance team
• Partner with Operations to identify and drive continuous improvements initiatives
• Must be able to work with various levels of the organization (Division, Operations, Commercial, Purchasing and Systems).
• The Plant Financial Controller will provide weekly assessments for changes from the current forecast (volume/mix, scrap, Freight, labor MFE, ECT.)
• Review and approve month end journal entries and accounts reconciliation
• Supervise and ensure accuracy in the AR, AP, Payroll, fixed asset and costing process
• Review and approve purchase requisitions. Track spending vs budget.
• Monitor cash flows and drive cash flow forecast accuracy
• The Plant Financial Controller will track and report all capital projects completed in the facility
• Track the plant profitability by program (PPR) for the forecast and the month-end actual
• The Plant Financial Controller will support wage analysis in Collective Bargaining Unit negotiation
• Perform the Semi-Annual access review
• The Plant Financial Controller will be responsible for the Quarterly Attest and Quarterly SOX testing certification
• Responsible for various ad hoc requests/projects for plants, division and corporate.
• Requires 5+ Years of Finance Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
• Proven Analytical, Communications and Organizational skills.
• Previous Budgeting & Forecasting experience for a multi-national organization.
• Ability to interface across multiple organizations, product lines and levels in the organization.
• Prior supervisory experience
• Ability and willingness to work a flexible and/or changeable schedule, especially during the month end close process
• Strong Microsoft Office Skills
Nice To Haves:
• CPA is a +
• Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley and reporting requirements is a +
• Prior Automotive Experience is desired but not required
• Experience with Hyperion HFM, Hyperion Enterprise, Hyperion Retrieve or equivalent is desired, but not required
blueStone Staffing recruits top talent for some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you'll have access to rewarding job opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!