Principal Category Manager- Marketing-Seattle
Website Supply Chain
Looking for your next life-adventure? Ever think to look at your career? I can offer you the adventure of a lifetime with a job at my client! Global presence, organizational stability and exponential growth, exceptional benefits, compensation, and bonus package. If you are a Principal Category Manager with expertise in Marketing, this is an opportunity you do not want to miss!
- Build and lead sourcing engagements for both existing and newly emerging categories of spend, as well as negotiate multi-faceted partnership agreements
- Conduct strategic sourcing projects on behalf of the US Corporate Marketing and Studios Productions.
- Establish the practice standards and operating procedures for the team in the areas of category analysis, the strategic sourcing process (including RFx, cost modeling and vendor negotiations) and contracting.
- 10+ years of professional experience as a Category Manager with an emphasis in Marketing
- Must work well in a fast-paced and often ambiguous arena
- Must have experience working for large companies with a global presence
This is a full time, salaried position which requires a daily presence onsite. All applicants must be eligible to work for any employer in the US without sponsorship.
Up to 25% travel.
Please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in learning more about blueStone Staffing? Check out our website at www.bluestonestaffing.com