Our client, a leading provider of specialty electronic components for military, space, medical and demanding industrial applications, is adding a Process Engineer to their growing team. The right candidate will have a background working with semiconductors and will establish manufacturing processes at the prototype phase and release to production.
- Lead process technology transfers from Process Engineering department to Manufacturing department.
- Develop robust production processes using Design of Experiments (DOEs).
- Establish validation and verification criteria for new processes & products.
- BSME or equivalent 4-year technical degree or 4-6 years of combined education and experience
- SMT Process development in both leaded and lead-free assemblies.
- Knowledge in semiconductor manufacturing.
If you think this could be the right opportunity, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.