Process Engineering Manager
Our client, a leading provider of specialty electronic components for military, space, medical and demanding industrial applications, is adding a Process Engineering Manager to their growing team. The right candidate will have a background working with semiconductors and manage all engineering projects and processes up to production release and be a mentor to the engineering team.
- Lead the Process Engineering Team to develop strong capable processes.
- Be the SME for semi-conductor manufacturing and train the engineering staff on best practices in die attach, wire bond, flip chip, SMT, and seal processes.
- Ensure that the process standards, procedures and specifications are in place for all the company’s manufacturing assets.
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 10 or more years of experience of process engineering in a semiconductor lean manufacturing environment
- Certified Professional Engineer, preferred
If you think this could be the right opportunity, please send your resume to: email@example.com
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.