Product Manager/Business Analyst
Website Application Development
Reference Code: 4495
Job Tittle: Product Manager/Business Analyst
Location: Allen Park,MI,48101 (Remote till July 2021)
Duration: 61 Months of contract (5 year of contract)
- Information Technology Operations Ford CLoud Portal team is looking for Product Manager that embrace Lean, Agile and Human Centered Design practices to deliver innovative features for a key software product that revolutionizes Fords IT Billing.
- Product Managers will work in small, cross-functional, and co-located teams in Dearborn, MI.
- The Product Manager will collaborate directly and continuously with Software Engineers and Designers to build, validate and release software products early and often.
- Maintain a balance between business viability, user desirability and technical feasibility while delivering software products with a team .
- Work closely with Business Partners to understand their product vision, and break it down into an actionable backlog of user stories for the development team.
- Work hands-on with the development team to prioritize, plan, and deliver software that meets client requirements.
- Help Business Partners understand our iterative development approach and focus on delivering a Minimum Viable Product through careful and deliberate prioritization.
- Work with product designers to ensure timely delivery of designs and assets to the development team.
- Conduct product experiments, user interviews and other validation techniques to gather feedback and product insights.
- Mentor and train PMs to help them learn agile/XP methods and build skills.
- Help innovate and iterate on agile PM processes and share our learnings.
- Bachelor.s degree in Information Technology / Computer Science / Business preferred.
- Skilled at defining and prioritizing product features.
- Strong leadership and communication skills and the ability to teach others.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and navigate complex decision making.
- Ability to collaborate well with engineers, designers, and business partners.
- 1+ years working with Agile software methodologies (Scrum, eXtreme Programming, Kanban)
- Previous success delivering a product to market with an Agile development team, and ongoing development and support of production applications.
- Experience with eXtreme Programming. .
- Bachelor¿s degree
- 2+ years of Product Management, Business Analyst, Solutions Architect, or Project Manager experience or 1+ years of software development experience with 1+ years of Product Management experience