Product Owner – Mobile Apps
Website Mobile Development
Reference Code: 6876
Position: Product Owner
Client: Multinational Automotive Manufacturer
Duration: 6 months contract, Potential extension or direct hire for right candidate.
Location: Austin, TX (Hybrid)
Compensation: Excellent Salary + Great Benefits + PTO + Sick time + 401k contributions
Our client is a Fortune 50 company and one of the world's largest automotive manufacturing companies.
- The Product Owner will be responsible for building applications in mobile app environment.
- Working in SAFe Agile environment they will be setting the strategy for current and future features/products and presenting the product to stakeholders. Many of the duties involve traditional Product Owner and Scrum/Agile activities such as:
1.) Collaborate with Product Manager, UX team, business stakeholders, and development teams to define the Product Backlog and Product Roadmap by way of User Stories, storyboards, wireframes, and other software design artifacts.
2.) Ensure continuing engagement with development team during the product development lifecycle in order to provide User Story (requirements) clarification and immediate feedback upon completion.
3.) Coordinate and facilitate necessary interactions in order to obtain answers, provide direction, or eliminate impediments during product development.
4.) Lead all scrum ceremonies, including backlog refinement, sprint planning, stakeholder demos, and team retrospective.
- Bachelor?s degree in various fields of study are applicable. Computer Science, Engineering, marketing, project management or equivalent experience
- 5+ experience in a product owner or equivalent role
- Ability to set and balance priorities efficiently.
- Ability to advocate for partners and ensure efficiencies of implementation across departments
- Some knowledge of software development lifecycles (SDLC) and activities.
- A clear ability to manage a range of different personality types in a facilitative and mature manner
- Positive relationship building skills including the ability to relate constructively to all levels of the organization
To submit your application, click on the 'Apply for Job' link below or send your resume directly to Malik.Khan@blueStoneStaffing.com
blueStone Staffing recruits top talent for some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities that they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you'll have access to rewarding opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!