Product Owner (Partner Relations)
Website Application Development
Reference Code: 4503
blueStone is recruiting a Product Owner Partner Relations
- Applying business and technology knowledge and experience to discover emerging technologies with automotive applicability and mentor them for readiness.
- Evaluating emerging technology companies to determine product and corporate viability, scalability and adaptability for automotive uses.
- Working with partner companies to adapt their technologies for automotive use.
- Overseeing implementation of each new technology product.
- Providing product vision and product portfolio management.
- Defining product roadmap & release plan.
- Reviewing the products on various hardware and coordinating in-vehicle and in-field testing with global partners.
- Preparing reports including product scope, schedule and planning and attending regular status meetings.
- Ensuring development of products according to customer expectations. Establishing a release management plan to determine what versions of the software will be released, to whom and when.
- Determining the best time to release products to customers based on project, internal business and market data. Implementing procedures to attract, motivate and retain high performance software development and testing teams. Facilitating knowledge transfer within the team and encouraging a culture of knowledge sharing.
- 3 years of undergraduate education in Computer Information Systems
- 1 year of experience in the position and/or as a Chief Innovation Officer.
- Academic program or experience must have included: Mentoring IT entrepreneurs; understanding innovative technologies and introducing them to emerging markets; web analytics; “rich media” campaigns; monetization through media.
40 hrs/wk. 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Work with blueStone Staffing a prime supplier to the Fortune 500.