Website Application Development
Reference Code: 4573
Job Title: Product/Project Manager
Location: Allen Park, MI 48101
Duration: 12+ Months
As a Product Manager, you will collaborate with the Product Owner and the Product teams to Understand customer needs and validate solutions Develop and communicate the project vision and roadmap Understand and support portfolio work Manage and prioritize the flow of work Participate in Program Increment planning Define releases and program increments Work with System Architect, Engineering to understand Enabler work Participate in demos and Inspect and Adapt Build an effective Product Management or Product Owner team Manage project-level issues, risks and schedules Utilize Project Management methodologies, processes and tools Participate in Program Governance, including occasional reporting to the Director of ITO Align all elements of the projects and coordinate to ensure effective delivery that is aligned to overall Program objectives
- Desired Skills Agile Methodology Scrum and CA Rally Project schedule management MS Project IT infrastructure experience
- Prior IT partnership experience, prior exposure to global, diverse and cross functional IT project setting Risk and Issue Management
- Required Skills: Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work and manage multiple assignments
- Technical knowledge of IT software development cycle, Technology lifecycle Core Competencies Communication Learning and knowledge sharing
- Project Management Project Risk and Issue Management Strategy
B.S. Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent work experience in the requested field
blueStone Staffing recruit’s top talent for some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis.
We take pride in representing our candidates to great opportunities that you might not have access to elsewhere. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals.