Product Technical Specialist-1594
Website Big Data
My client is a Fortune 500 company that is currently listed as one of the top companies to work for as well as one of the largest private companies in the US. They currently have a long-term contract need for an Agile Scrum Master in Cambridge, MA.
· Work alongside a team of Product Owners and Product Managers in defining product road maps etc.
· Will enforce product governance structures and compliance activities to maintain regulatory compliance and enterprise standards
· Communicates feedback to the leadership team to improve and evolve the quality of products
· Oversees the development and implementation of an ongoing communication plan to educate stakeholders on the purpose and benefits of Product Management
· Prioritizes deadlines, feature development and provides product direction to all team members
· Develops technical requirements for features balancing needs of the functional requirements, timelines, and resourcing
· Sets and monitors product goals and assess overall performance of teams utilizing Agile reporting
· Receives general direction from leader of the Product Architecture & Technology Strategy group
· BS/BA in Computer Science, MIS or related field
· 5+ years of product management, product engineering, business analysis, or project management
· 4-6 years of experience in a medium to large environment, performing business analysis, sales and marketing, business development, and/or project systems management
· The ability to work and team effectively with clients and other central team members
· The ability to work with people from diverse cultural backgrounds, ensuring all points of view are considered before reaching a decision
· The ability to react appropriately during crisis situations
· Proficiency in MS Office and Lotus Notes applications, and knowledge of MS Project
· Experience with big data or analytics projects or products preferred (HDInsights, Tableau, Spotfire, Hadoop, etc..)
· Experience with Agile development methodologies and VSTS preferred
Email Resumes to email@example.com
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.