Reference Code: 5572
Title: Production Supervisor
Location: Kansas City, Kansas 66115
Duration: 12+ Months
Our client is a Fortune 50 company and one of the world's largest Automotive manufacturing company, is looking to hire an Production Supervisor who will be responsible for meeting production cost schedule and maintains quality requirements.
Production Supervisor 5.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meets production cost schedule and maintains quality requirements.
- Complies with the terms of Local and National Labour agreements.
- Implements divisional and corporate policies.
- Implements safety and good housekeeping standards.
- Frequent contact with others outside the work group.
- Trains, develops, and evaluates employees.
- Keeps management informed of developments as they occur.
- Maintains corporate management control systems (Audit Reports and Information, Time Keeping System, Grievance Systems, etc).
- Maintains department records.
- Responsible for effective use of personnel, material and equipment in supporting SPQRC initiatives.
- Must support plant in achieving Safety, People, Quality, Responsiveness and Cost goals.
- Must be willing to work any assigned shift, work daily, weekend, and holiday overtime as required.
- Supports/implements the QS9000/ISO14001/Manufacturing System compliance processes.
Specific Responsibilities of this Position:
Production Group Leader.
- Minimum of 10 years and automotive experience.
- Demonstrated exceptional level of ability in the areas listed below.
- Must complete pre-supervisory assessment program required for proper job preparation.
- Leadership interest and abilities required for effective supervision of employees.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and procedures.
- Knowledge of basic math.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Understanding of basic technology of area where assigned.
- Relatively high level of analytical ability where problems are complex.
- Minimum high level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others, motivate employee and elicit work output.
- Experience working in a represented environment.
- Knowledge of and ability to insure a safe industrial work environment.
Minimum High School Diploma or GED.
Preferred Work Schedule: 1st or 2nd.
For more information, please call our Recruiter Brian Galbo directly at 847-382-3559. To submit your application, click on the 'Apply for Job' link below or send your resume directly to email@example.com
blueStone Staffing recruits top talent for some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you'll have access to rewarding job opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!