Reference Code: 5383
Title: Production Supervisor
Location: Roanoke, Indiana 46783
Duration: 1+ Year with possibility of extension
Shift: 1st , 2nd, 3rd
Pay Rate: $28-$33/hr
Our client is a Fortune 50 company and one of the world's largest Automotive manufacturing company, is looking to hire an Production Supervisor who will be responsible for meeting production cost and maintaining quality and supporting plant in achieving Safety, People, Quality, Responsiveness and Cost goals.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meets production cost schedule and maintains quality requirements.
- Complies with the terms of Local and National Labour agreements.
- Implements divisional and corporate policies.
- Implements safety and good housekeeping standards.
- Frequent contact with others outside the work group.
- Trains, develops, and evaluates employees.
- Keeps management informed of developments as they occur.
- Maintains corporate management control systems (Audit Reports and Information, client Time Keeping System (clientTKS), Grievance Systems, etc).
- Maintains department records.
- Responsible for effective use of personnel, material and equipment in supporting SPQRC initiatives.
- Must support plant in achieving Safety, People, Quality, Responsiveness and Cost goals.
- Must be willing to work any assigned shift, work daily, weekend, and holiday overtime as required.
- Supports/implements the QS9000/ISO14001/System compliance processes.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Demonstrated ability in the areas listed below.
- Must complete pre-supervisory assessment program required for proper job preparation.
- Leadership interest and abilities required for effective supervision of employees.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and procedures.
- Knowledge of basic math.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Understanding of basic technology of area where assigned.
- Relatively high level of analytical ability where problems are complex.
- Minimum high level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others, motivate employee and elicit work output.
- Experience working in a represented environment.
- Knowledge of and ability to insure a safe industrial work environment.
Must have Four Year Engineering Degree.
Work Site Description:
Fort Wayne Assembly Plant.
Preferred Work Schedule:
Will be required to work on all three shifts on a rotation basis and frequent Saturdays and occasional Sundays.
For more information, please call our Recruiter Raul Brown directly at 248.997.4535. To submit your application, click on the 'Apply for Job' link below or send your resume directly to Raul.Brown@bluestonestaffing.com
blueStone Staffing recruits top talent for some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you'll have access to rewarding job opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!