Website Supply Chain
Reference Code: 4874
Title: Production Supervisor 4
Location: Lansing, MI 48917
Duration: 50 Weeks, 1 Day With possibility of extension
Shift: 1st , 2nd , 3rd
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meets production cost schedule and maintains quality requirements.
- Complies with the terms of Local and National Labor agreements.
- Implements divisional and corporate policies.
- Implements safety and good housekeeping standards.
- Frequent contact with others outside the work group.
- Trains, develops, and evaluates employees
- Keeps management informed of developments as they occur.
- Maintains corporate management control systems (Audit Reports and Information, Client Time Keeping System (Client TKS), Grievance Systems, etc).
- Maintains department records.
- Responsible for effective use of personnel, material and equipment in supporting SPQRC initiatives.
- Must support plant in achieving Safety, People, Quality, Responsiveness and Cost goals.
- Must be willing to work any assigned shift, work daily, weekend, and holiday overtime as required.
- Supports/implements the QS9000/ISO14001/(GMS) Global Manufacturing System compliance processes.
Preferred Work Schedule:
Two Shift operation, will be expanding to 3 shifts. Flexible Supervisor is expected to cover vacation and leaves on all shifts. May not get 40 hours in Material department but work may become available in Production.