Reference Code: 4433
Position Title: Program Coordinator,
Location: REMOTE, Los Angeles, CA, 90007
Duration: 2 months with possible extension
Target start date: 11/24/2020
- 100% remote position. however candidate should be located in Los Angeles/Orange County area to qualify for the role
- Administrative coordinator type position – will be responsible for running reports, data gathering for provider & member information, following up on requests.
- Must have intermediate experience in Excel – no exceptions to this requirement
- Healthcare experience is preferred, but not required.
- M-F, 8am – 5pm
Provides general administrative support that includes routine document preparation, file management, scheduling/arranging meetings, arranging travel and ordering office supplies. May also perform a variety of activities in support of the functional processes, programs and/or services. Also provides the administration of various programs, projects and assignments aligned with functional processes and services. Work may involve design and development of program components, coordination of work effort across third party vendors or internal staff to execute against program
requirements, development and monitoring of program/project metrics and ongoing process improvement. May conduct training, prepare budgeting, project scheduling, and statistical reports as required. Examples include, but are not limited,
to fleet/safety administration, travel services administration, employee assistance program administration, etc.
• Assists in planning, organizing, and promoting program activities.
• Retrieves and disseminates data from a variety of sources for the purpose of complying with financial, legal and/or
administrative requirements related to the program(s).
• Serves as the liaison and point of contact between the program functional area and the business.
• Identifies and reports program operational issues and requests resources to management.
• Maintains program compliance with respective government and regulatory agencies.
Required Education: Associate's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Required Experience: 1-3 years
Preferred Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience