Reference Code: 4394
Position Title: Program Coordinator
Location: REMOTE, Long Beach, CA 90802
Duration: 3 months with possible extension
Target start date: 11/16/2020
-100% Remote position – candidate can be located anywhere in US.
-Contractor will provide administrative support to department's project initiatives
-Experience with Prior Authorization is desired, however not required
-Work schedule may require flexibility based on current project deadlines
-If the candidate is located in PST, the work schedule will likely be 7am – 3:30pm.
Provides general administrative support that includes routine document preparation, file management, scheduling/
arranging meetings, arranging travel and ordering office supplies. May also perform a variety of activities in support of
the functional processes, programs and/or services. Also provides the administration of various programs, projects
and assignments aligned with functional processes and services. Work may involve design and development of
program components, coordination of work effort across third party vendors or internal staff to execute against program
requirements, development and monitoring of program/project metrics and ongoing process improvement. May conduct
training, prepare budgeting, project scheduling, and statistical reports as required. Examples include, but are not limited,
to fleet/safety administration, travel services administration, employee assistance program administration, etc.
• Assists in planning, organizing, and promoting program activities.
• Retrieves and disseminates data from a variety of sources for the purpose of complying with financial, legal and/or
administrative requirements related to the program(s).
• Serves as the liaison and point of contact between the program functional area and the business.
• Identifies and reports program operational issues and requests resources to management.
• Maintains program compliance with respective government and regulatory agencies.
Required Education: Associate's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Required Experience: 1-3 years
Preferred Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience