Project Coordinator I
Reference Code: 4571
Position Title: Project Coordinator I
Location: REMOTE, Long Beach, CA 90802
Duration: 3 month with possible extension
Target start date: 1/04/2020
- 100% remote position – candidates can be located anywhere in the US to qualify for the role
- Must have requirements: Be available to work 8am-4:30pm PST. Great soft skills. Good Technical skills. Proficient at excel, Proficient writing and oral skills.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Familiar with Salesforce, Connecture, SharePoint, NICE
- Day to day responsibilities: Lead tracking and follow up of open issues and new requests for Hardware and SaaS platforms.
- Point for onboarding of new Sales team members to ensure all equipment is delivered, configured, and confirmed as functioning. Manage vehicle transfer accuracy for new hires. Initiate and track SFDC user account creation and trouble shoot SFDC Login issues. Update SFDC User account profile.
- Initiate d track DRX User account and update existing account profiles. Initiate and track NICE Recording accounts and confirm CMS compliance measures are being met.
- Walk Sales agents through their phone set up via video conference to confirm correct configuration.
- Will trouble shoot and resolve issues to avoid ticket escalation. Will understand front line issue and compose documentation to translate into language that a Technician can understand and act on.
- Responsible for supporting project management initiatives and project teams made up of internal and external resources to deliver business solutions and services to the department.
- Assists internal staff, external corporate departments and Health Plans to define project parameters and develop detailed project documentation to include business requirements, project plans, project schedules, workflow solutions and project status reports/communications.
- Relies on direction and mentoring from the project managers/project teams to plan and accomplish goals. Projects may vary to include the following: system implementations, internal/cross functional department process improvement initiatives, implementation of new state health plans and product lines.
- Assists with management of all aspects of assigned projects throughout the development project lifecycle including project scope, schedule, resources, quality, costs and change:
- Assists the Project Manager with tracking the project budget (estimate vs. actual)
- Assists in updating EPPM tools (e.g., adding resources, time entry, etc.)
- Provides maintenance of all project artifacts in SharePoint Contributes to the development and maintenance of detailed project plan to include milestones, tasks, and target/actual dates of completion.
- Validates estimation with team
- Revises project plans as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements as directed Prepares and submits project status reports to management
- Schedules and conducts project meetings to include logistics, agendas, and meeting minutes
- Conducts regularly scheduled project status update meetings
- Develops process workflows as it relates to assigned projects and/or to support internal process improvement initiatives, with appropriate guidance Interfaces, when appropriate, with all areas affected by the project to include internal subject matter experts, external corporate departments, and Health Plans, including Vendor Management and Business User Management State Plan / Department
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Supports distribution of interventions
- Works with marketing on formatting and formats documents
- Coordinates moving parts that go into mailer, IVR distribution, alerts, Web portal announcement, etc.
- Coordinates travel plans and expense reports Proofreads and QA checks reports and other documents
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio) Intermediate proficiency in SharePoint (Track Issues, Risks, Decisions, Action Items via SharePoint)
- Well versed in project objectives, issues, status and be ability to represent PM Ability to define, gather, and communicate the metrics
- Ability to manage basic/general issues and tasks to closure with little direction from PM
- Ability to manage project issues to resolution
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team; self-motivated
- Ability to communicate timelines, delegate/assign tasks to project team, based on project plan
- Excellent follow through on actionable items Analysis, synthesis, and problem-solving skills
- Deductive and inductive thinking skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize workload, and effectively manage competing priorities
- Ability to assimilate and articulate simple business solutions and project approaches Excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to abide by policies
- Ability to maintain attendance to support required quality and quantity of work Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers, and customers
- Required Education: High School Diploma and/or Associates Degree or equivalent experience
- Required Experience: 0-2 years of experience
- Demonstrate solid understanding of health plan operations and/or major healthcare technology applications.
- Clearly articulate the primary functions in a health plan.