Project Coordinator/Manager (Information Technology)
Website Application Development
Reference Code: 5523
Title: Project Coordinator/Manager (IT)
Location: City, California (Work from Home)
Duration: 3+ Months with possible extension
Our client is a Fortune 50 company and one of the world's largest Automotive manufacturing company, is looking to hire a Project Manager who will be responsible for performing functions and activities related to planning, organizing, and coordinating project development, sustainment, and process improvement.
As an IT Project Coordinator/Project Manager, you will perform functions and activities related to planning, organizing, and coordinating project development, sustainment, and process improvement. Essential tools and processes include Enterprise applications, issuing purchase requisitions, preparing, and updating project documentations supporting project targets for cost and schedule by tracking results. If you're seeking to work in an innovative and dynamic team to contribute to, this may be the position for you.
- Work with multiple Project Managers to ensure project delivery meets client’s expectations and the project is completed on time and within budget.
- Assist with project delivery and administration of multiple installation projects throughout their life cycle.
- Coordination (with Procurement) of vendor management (RFI, RFP, SOW, etc.).
- Follow up daily with project team members on uncompleted tasks and open issue logs. Document actions in project management application.
- Research, compile, process, and coordinate project data e.g. data entry, report generation, metrics collection. Use of financial tools to monitor budget, actual project cost and cost commitments.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, steering committee.
- Develop and maintain a strategic change management plan to improve PMO Community core.
- 5+ years related experience in technical project management leading cross-functional teams.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Shows initiative engages in proactive behaviour and looks for opportunities.
- Strong analytical skills necessary to resolve problems and look for solution.
- Strong financial analytical skills including cost control.
- Strong ability to facilitate a collaborative working environment for customers and team members.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Familiar with standard software development tools, including defect tracking, documentation, and testing systems.
- Ability to multi-task i.e. support multiple projects.
Specific Responsibilities of this Position:
- Vendor, SOW's, conducting Change Review Board, Budget Management, Steering committee presentation, and most likely support other Projects where needed within IT Operations and PMO.
Skills and Abilities:
- Proven experience managing development projects using an Agile project/software development lifecycle methodology.
- Proficient written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledgeable of cost/integrated scheduling and can perform earned value analysis.
- Identifies and recommends project management tools.
- Identifies risk, provides analysis and contingency planning.
- Creates detailed plans for consulting projects.
- Writes design documents and specifications.
- Technical mentoring and leadership skills.
- Facilitates requirements definition sessions.
- Likely facilitation experience of 3+ projects.
- Likely 5+ years of experience.
- Intermediate regarding skill mastery.
For more information, please call our Recruiter Raul Brown directly at 248.997.4535. To submit your application, click on the 'Apply for Job' link below or send your resume directly to Raul.Brown@bluestonestaffing.com
blueStone Staffing recruits top talent for some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you'll have access to rewarding job opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!