Project Manager 1
Website Application Development
Reference Code: 5142
Job ID: 131982-1
Title: Project Manager 1
Location: Warren, Michigan 48093
Duration: 52 Weeks
Note: 1 POSITION
We are looking for a Project Manager to be responsible for organizing programs and activities for our organization. You will be tasked with developing programs to support the organization's strategic direction, as well as creating and managing long term goals. You will also be in charge of developing budgets and operating plans for programs and writing program funding proposals.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have prior experience in both program management and team management.
Specific Responsibilities of this Position:
• Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
• Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
• Creating and managing long-term goals.
• Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
• Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
• Writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
• Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
• Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality, and team member performance.
• Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
• Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
• Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
• Analyzing program risks.
• Working on strategy with the marketing team.
• Proven experience in program management.
• Proven stakeholder management skills.
• Proven experience managing a team.
• Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Understanding of project management
Education and Training:
Completion of an accredited Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Information Technology bachelor's program, or higher
Demonstrate technical and professional skills in job-related area
Minimum of 3 years of Software Development and Project Management experience
PMP certification preferred– Familiarity with IT policies, standardized work and SDP is desirable
Work Site Description:
Preferred Work Schedule: Monday thru Friday – 8-5