Reference Code: 4516
Do you want to be a part of a multi-billion-dollar company with over a century of continuous success? My client is looking for a Project Manager to join their team on a full-time basis. My client is a Fortune 100 company that is continuing to grow and is a true leader in their industry!? Under the direction of the Maintenance Manager, the primary responsibility is to implement both capital and smaller installation projects within the plant.
- Follow all safety standards
- Manage and track all project costs including labor hours, materials, and outside contractors.
- Establish and achieve installation deadlines including status reports throughout the duration of the project.
- Supervise several direct reports and outside contractors.
- Perform mechanical and electrical designs including basic load calculations, fabrication drawings, and wiring schematics.
- Analyze equipment and production data to both prioritize current workload and develop future initiatives.
- Assist in troubleshooting of equipment failure or downtime.
- Engineering degree.
- 1-3 years of experience in a quality role.
- Understanding of textile manufacturing methods
- Prior experience in managing direct reports and contractors is required.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and MS Excel is required.
- Lean/Six Sigma Greenbelt trained preferred
- Ability to coach and develop associates in continuous improvement methods
- Ability to implement change Principles and practices of effective business communication; basic report writing methods and techniques; correct English usage, including spelling, grammar, and punctuation
Please send resumes to Amanda.Diaz@blueStoneStaffing.com
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.