Project Manager 2
Reference Code: 4993
Location: Detroit, Michigan 48265
Duration: 26 Weeks, 2 Days
- As the Customer Experience Studio Coordinator, you are part of a Customer Experience team that creates experiences that touch millions of users across our digital platforms and multiple vehicle brands. Your ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously in a highly dynamic environment with changing priorities and schedules will be crucial to our team’s success and our customers satisfaction.
- The Customer Experience Studio Coordinator will support the Design Operations team and larger Customer Experience Studio by facilitating the planning, scheduling, and transition of various CX design forums, ceremonies and internal studio processes.
- Your day-to-day project management, communication protocol and process guidance skills will ensure that Customer Experience design forums, activities and ceremonies are scheduled properly, well-organized, and facilitated professionally and courteously.
Specific Responsibilities of this Position:
- Provides Design Ops manager with assistance by scheduling, facilitating and supporting team ceremonies, forums and stakeholder design reviews
- Supports the ongoing activities of specific work-stream programs and identifies opportunities or roadblocks.
- Acts as an internal quality control check for all programs and projects to ensure they meet CX Studio requirements
- Monitors project progress against the proposed plans including budgets, timelines, quality criteria and risk management.
- Proactively solves day-to-day problems and exercises good judgment not only in solving problems, but also in determining when to escalate issues within the organization.
- Possess and utilizes widespread company knowledge.
- Understands the many roles throughout the organization and how different positions collaborate with one another.
- Utilizes that knowledge to drive process improvements, efficiencies, and better CX experiences.
- Serves as an expert on their work-stream best practices.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in creative services, production / project management, with an emphasis on software products.
- Expertise with project management software (e. g., Jira, Microsoft Azure, MS Project)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and planning skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills in risk/opportunity management
- Demonstrated experience in strategic and tactical planning
- Organized, extremely detail oriented and able to balance multiple priorities
- Able to build strong, resilient relationships with stakeholders and be viewed as a partner
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and comfortable facilitating meetings and ceremonies with senior leadership **KEY SKILL**
- Excellent analysis, problem-solving, and time management skills
Education and Training:
- Bachelor’s degree or project management certification
- Experience in project management methodologies, e. g., SAFe, SCRUM, Agile
Preferred Work Schedule: 8-5 with lunchbreak