Reference Code: 5507
Location: Chicago, IL 60601 or Richardson, TX 75082
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months, possibility of extension and/or conversion
Our client, a leading health insurance provider, is looking to hire multiple Project Managers who will be responsible for leading projects (and/or multiple subprojects of a program) of various sizes and complexity, within their Enterprise Project Management Office.
- Demonstrates advanced project management skills by ensuring the project scope is aligned with the stated business objectives, setting and managing customer expectations, managing and escalating issues and changes.
- This position requires developing and maintaining relationships with project stakeholders to obtain project objectives while working in a matrix project environment.
- A comprehensive and appropriate systems development lifecycle and methodology is key.
- These activities will be performed independently with little supervision of the EPMO supervisor or manager.
- Work collaboratively with project stakeholders to develop a comprehensive project plan based on approved funding. Project plans will include: Scope, Schedule, Cost, Quality, Organization and Communications, Staffing, Risk and Issue Management, Test, Configuration, and Change Management.
- Perform Project Planning. Create / build / update project schedules, project charters, project plans, status reports, and work breakdown structures.
- Perform Project Scope Management. Effectively manage project work within the stated scope.
- Perform Quality Management. Manage assigned projects and subprojects / work efforts using appropriate rigor of SDM.
- Perform Project Cost Management utilizing the company’s financial forecasting process. Manage Estimated Time to Complete tasks (ETCs) and reconcile ETCs using Clarity based on recommended EPMO guidelines.
- Perform Issue & Risk Management. Use HCSC’s tools and methodologies to create RAID logs (Risk, Action, Issue, and Decision).
- Perform Communication Management. Create / implement project organization and communication plans which enable the project team to effectively work together to meet project objectives.
- Perform Meeting Management. Prepare meeting agendas and meeting minutes, distribute meeting documentation, and maintain and monitor action item listings as necessary. Facilitate and lead meetings and steering committee meetings by being well-prepared and adhering to topics.
- Maintain complete confidentiality of company business.
- Some managers will require candidates to be onsite starting Sept 13th (tentatively).
- PMP certification and healthcare industry experience are nice to have, but not required.
***If Interested: please reply directly to Terra Stahlbaum @ email@example.com with your up to date resume, contact information and availability to speak about the role in more detail.
blueStone Staffing recruits top talent for some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities that they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you'll have access to rewarding opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!