Website Application Development
Reference Code: 5430
Title: Project Manager
Location: Warren, Michigan 48093
Duration: 5+ Months
Type: Contract to hire
Shift: 1st (8:00 AM -5:00 PM)
Pay Rate: $55-$60/hr
Our client is a Fortune 50 company and one of the world's largest Automotive manufacturing company, is looking to hire an Project Manager who will be responsible for developing and growing business with new and existing accounts in a deliberate and strategic manner.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coach Product Owner and Delivery Team on how to engage with the framework.
- Reinforce Agile principles and values
- Foster team self-organization.
- Protect team from distractions.
- Help remove impediments as needed but help team self-organize.
- Be contact person for all things.
- Radiate project status visually to management, stakeholders, and team.
- Ready to work as a team member to support the process.
- Help maintain tools (backlog, metrics, radiators etc).
- Be a servant leader (help execute PO and DEV tasks when able: user story writing, product roadmap development, release burn-up creation/maintenance, sprint burn-down creation/maintenance, etc).
- Help further agile community within the organization.
- Provide learning opportunities to organization (talks, workshops, etc).
- Develop complex program Work Breakdown Structure (WBS).
- Establishes organization-wide project management strategies.
- Conducts complex program and project management assessments.
- Exhibits strong leadership skills and leads project teams.
- Manages the integration of project management within an organization resulting in culture change.
- Develops project management training classes and programs.
- Identifies new business opportunities.
- Acquires customer product and business process knowledge from domain experts and use the information in every aspect of leading analysis, design and implementation efforts.
- Specifies requirements, scope level of effort, assess team member strengths and give work assignments with delivery dates in mind.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or combination of relevant education and experience.
- Must be a Certified Scrum Master with 3+ years of Agile experience.
- Experience with TFS.
- Must have 2 years of experience coaching teams to use Sprints, Kanban and other Lean principles.
- Advanced knowledge of the software development lifecycle and of several software development methodologies.
- Experience with processes and tools supporting Agile methodologies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types.
- Facilitation skills in leading planning meetings, reviews, and retrospectives.
- Ability to understand technical issues.
- Exceptional communication, organization, and time management skills.
- Ability to coach and mentor the team to reach their highest potential.
- Collaborative approach to decision-making on teams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail.
- A willingness to travel.
- Scrum Master Certification.
Additional Skills Preferred:
- 2 years of Agile Coaching experience.
- Experience as a developer, tester, business analyst, or UX designer, especially in an Agile environment.
- Outstanding presentation and public speaking skills.
- Experience conducting stand-up training.
- Experience developing training materials.
- Experience leading organizational change management.
- Experience developing and growing business with new and existing accounts in a deliberate and strategic manner.
- Experience designing and deploying methodologies in many types of organizations.
- Bachelor's degree in technical discipline preferred or equivalent experience required.
- Master’s Degree in discipline preferred.
Preferred Work Schedule:
8:00 AM -5:00 PM
For more information, please call our Recruiter Raul Brown directly at 248.997.4535. To submit your application, click on the 'Apply for Job' link below or send your resume directly to Raul.Brown@bluestonestaffing.com
blueStone Staffing recruits top talent for some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you'll have access to rewarding job opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!