Reference Code: 4493
Title: Project Manager 2 (Brand Analytics Manager Associate/Assistant)
Duration: 51 Weeks, 5 Days
Location: Detroit, MI 48265
- The Associate/Assistant Brand Analytics Manager possesses understanding of project management, marketing analytics, measurement and strategic insight. She or he works cross-functionally and collaboratively, supporting data and analytic integration across all marketing platforms.
- She or he will serve as a point of contact (supporting Brand Analytics Manager) for brand media and web performance & optimization, strategy & research, and reporting & analysis.
Key roles and responsibilities include:
- Support Brand Analytics Manager with administrative and project management tasks
- Assist in managing brand tagging initiatives, implementation, best practices, and trouble-shooting to ensure digital marketing efforts are measured accurately and appropriately
- Assist in managing the development of deliverable templates and delivery process (i.e. dashboards, reporting, analysis and recommendations)
- Analyze data and provide actionable insight/recommendations to improve overall performance
- Partner with agency teams to ensure data quality and accuracy
- Work with agency teams to develop brand learning agenda to include optimization plan and testing
- Participate in measurement planning for existing and emerging channels (web, social, mobile)
- Educate business partners on proper performance measurements, ensuring alignment of Key Performance Indicators and advising on how analytics can assist in directing business decisions.
Work Site Description:
In office (temporarily working from home) at the RenCen.
Preferred Work Schedule: