QA Automation Engineer
Website Application Development
Reference Code: 5740
Title: QA Automation Engineer
Client: Multinational Manufacturer
Location: Greenville, South Carolina (Fully remote)
Compensation: Depending on Experience + Great Benefits + 401k contributions
Duration: Long-term contract, possible CTH
Our client is seeking a QA Automation Engineer to be a key member of a skilled, results-oriented software development team. You'll be working as part of a Scrum team, testing web and native mobile apps, as well as the RESTful web services they interact with. Our stack is Node.js and React, and native code on mobile. Our servers are deployed on AWS. This is a hands-on role, writing test plans, conducting manual testing, and developing automated tests in an agile environment.
- Develops and executes test automation code to support SCRUM team and release activities across all of technology.
- Work with the QA Director and lead QA automation engineer to define process and strategy associated with automation.
- Collaborate with team to design overall test automation strategy for product suite and framework components.
- Design and create test scripts to address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests or usability in preparation for implementation.
- Design and develop automation frameworks.
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope/delivery dates.
- Prepare Reusable functions, which improve the robustness, re-usability, and maintainability of their test scripts.
- 3 or more years in a test automation or software engineer role.
- Proven experience developing automated test systems using the selenium toolset or equivalent tools.
- Proven experience developing test automation in a web-based and digital environment.
- Proven experience in developing automation frameworks.
- Working knowledge of any scripting language (Bash shell, Python, Perl, Ruby, Java, Nodes. js.)
- Experience with developing automated testing on mobile devices a plus.
To submit your application, click on the 'Apply for Job' link below or send your resume directly to Malik.Khan@bluestonestaffing.com
blueStone Staffing recruits top talent for some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you'll have access to rewarding job opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals.