QA Automation Engineer
Website Application Development
Reference Code: 5192
Join a global manufacturing company in the Greenville area as a QA Automation Engineer. Our client is looking for a QA Automation Engineer to be a key member of a skilled, results-oriented software development team. In this role, the QA Automation Engineer will be working as part of a Scrum team, testing web applications.
- Demonstrated ability to design, implement from scratch, execute and maintain manual and automated test cases for UI/UX, API and Backend services running in AWS
- Coordinate and perform functional, integration, regression and performance test with development and other team members in an agile workflow
- Interpret functional requirements, functional specifications and user stories to build test cases and scenarios
- Create Jira tickets to track defects and follow-through with BAs, developers and project owners during the release cycle
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years as a software QA Engineer
- Knowledge of software testing methodologies
- Working knowledge of Continuous Integration and Testing tools
- Working knowledge of any scripting language (Bash shell, Python, Perl, Ruby)
- Fluent knowledge of Linux commands
If you are interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity please send your updated resume to Amanda Diaz at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.