QA Test Analyst II
Reference Code: 4416
Position Title: QA Test Analyst II (Prior Authorization/Utilization Management )
Duration: 3 months contract with possible extension
Desired Start Date: 11/16/2020
Location: Long Beach, CA 90802
|** 100% remote position**
– Must have healthcare background and has either lead QA testing and sessions, or been an integral part of the team that does
– strongly prefers that the candidate has Prior Authorization and/or Utilization Management experience.
- Receives general direction from the Management team.
- Supports conversion of incoming requirements to Testing executables.
- Receives incoming requirements in all forms, determines how to categorize and track them, associates with realistic test scenarios and ensures test cases exist that fully exercise those scenarios.
- Demonstrates independent decision making and judgment when performing their defined tasks to help ensure successful execution of goals. Work with PM, BA and SMEs to create test scenarios to validate business requirements.
- Create test plans and regression test plans.
- Interactively takes direction from Manager
- Create test plans along with regression test plans for system upgrades, process improvements and regulatory requirement implementations
- Reports weekly on assignment progress and status, combines professional skill and knowledge of program to ensure timely delivery of expected deliverables.
- Acts as owner of assigned solution components requirement set.
- Ensures thorough understanding of all requirements.
Uses requirements to devise scenarios, and scenarios to drive creation of test cases, scripts, and suites.
- Interacts with both development team and solution SMES to ensure full coverage of intended solution.
- Tracks defects and code drops related to assigned solution component; ensures their completion and incorporation into all related documentation
- Participates in related project meetings as either an individual contributor or as a member of a team, including but not limited to test ware creation, test execution tracking, defect documentation and resolution, test data construction and maintenance.
- Attends and supports weekly status meetings with team to ensure an understanding of their thoughts and observations. Other duties, as assigned.
State Plan / Department Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports CMS, DHCS Health Net, Caremark business implementation
- Supports system upgrades
- New implementations
- Knowledge of the contents of the work plan as well as the Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Thorough knowledge of Medicaid and Medicare and regulatory requirements
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Project/task management ability to the level of following a plan and reporting progress against it
- Ability to abide by policies
- Ability to maintain attendance to support required quality and quantity of work
- Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers, and customers to facilitate swift delivery of quality based
- Required Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Required Experience: 2-4 years combined experience in healthcare/testing/analysis