Quality Assurance Tester
Website Application Development
Reference Code: 5050
Quality Assurance Tester (Mobile)
Client : Fortune 10 Company (Automotive)
Location : Detroit, MI
Compensation: Excellent pay + benefits
Duration: 6-12 months (Contract to Hire)
Our client, a Fortune 10 company with 215,000+ employees spread across 396 facilities in more than 100 countries around the globe is offering some of the most exciting careers in designing, engineering and building the world’s most advanced vehicles and personal mobility solutions.
- Develop and grow an automation test framework and test suite for client’s in-vehicle infotainment platforms
- Quality Assurance Tester will work closely with developers to create automation tests as the code is developed
- Participating in all stages of software development including requirements, definition, review, coding and release
- Collaborate with applications groups to understand requirements and map them into test design
- Communicate and share information with cross-functional team members to achieve project goals
- BS degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 2+ years of QA experience, 1+ years of automation testing experience and an understanding of both automated and manual testing but more inclining to automated testing
- Quality Assurance Tester will have experience creating test plans/cases from scratch
- Experience with manual and automated testing in JAVA and Android
- Experience with Backend API testing and front-end UI testing
- Quality Assurance Tester will have experience in mobile automation testing using tools like Appium & Selenium
- Hands on experience on Continuous Integration with Jenkins and shell scripting
- Experience with Agile Software Development Life Cycle and Process workflow
***Most important factors are Selenium and Mobile testing**
If the candidate has Perfecto that is a HUGE bonus.
- Quality Assurance Tester will have experience in building web or Android based mobile applications
- Experience with audio processing and editing
- Experience with other voice assistant solutions: Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Cortana, etc.
To submit your application, click on the 'Apply for Job' link below or send your resume directly to Malik.Khan@blueStoneStaffing.com
blueStone Staffing recruits top talent for some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities that they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you'll have access to rewarding opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!