Reference Code: 4335
My Client, a Tier 1 Automotive supplier, is seeking a Quality Supervisor to join their team on a Direct Placement basis. The Quality Supervisor will supervise and audit the daily activities of the Quality department sorters, inspectors, weld validation, and techs. My client offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package. There are openings for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift.
- Provides overall employee/team development strategies through training, coaching, counseling, and performance measurement.
- Sets and enforces standards for determining non-conforming materials and scrap review.
- Participation in the Internal ISO 9001/IATF 16949 Audit schedule (applies only to certified ISO 9001/IATF 16949 internal auditors).
- Participation and cooperation in answering questions and providing information for internal and external audits regarding or related to ISO 9001/IATF 16949, VDA 6.3, and customer standards.
- Related Associates or Bachelors degree, but will consider equivalent experience, 2 to 1 work to education;
- Experience with implementing new program layouts, utilizing APQP, PPAP submissions and control plans;
- Six Sigma certification preferred;
- Should have a minimum of 5 years Quality experience and a minimum of 3 years working in an automotive QA or QC environment with 5 years experience supervising people.
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Interested in learning more about blueStone Staffing? Visit our website at www.bluestonestaffing.com