Reference Code: 5857
Title: Race Fabricator
Location: Pontiac, Michigan 48340
Duration: 11 Months with possible extension
Shift: 2nd (2 pm – 10:30 pm)
Our client is a Fortune 50 company and one of the world's largest automotive manufacturing companies.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fabricate any necessary equipment or components needed to run dynamometer facility
- Fabricate any necessary equipment or components needed for engine builds
- Basic typing and math skills
- High level skills in welding including arc, gas, mig and tig
- High level skills in sheet metal fabrication
- High level skills in basic machine shop equipment (band saw, grinders, sandblaster etc)
- High level skills in advanced machine shop equipment (Mill Lathe Surface Grinder)
- Strong skills in and hands-on mechanical work.
- Interpersonal skills required to work with others from various disciplines and cultures.
- Clean State of Michigan driver's license.
- Can answer “NO” to GMNAO -0004 form Section Driver's Record Verification
- Interest in vehicles, engines and hands-on work
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong level of analytical ability and problem solving skills
2 year college degree in Engineering, Automotive Technology, or equivalent experience
Minimum of 15 years race fabrication necessary
For more information or to submit your application, click on the 'Apply for Job' link below or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
bluestone Staffing recruit’s top talent for some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with bluestone, you'll have access to rewarding job opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals