Website Mobile Development
My client, one of the world’s largest marketers of private brands, is looking to bring on a React.JS Developer. They offer a casual work environment, competitive compensation package, and the opportunity to learn from highly experienced industry professionals.
- Review of existing UI Frameworks, research and conduct POCs along with the Architects and Development Managers to recommend, plan and implement the go-forward UI stack
- Create high level technical design documents
- Maintain and Enhance e-commerce sites as per requirements.
- UI Development experience with e-Commerce/m-Commerce applications.
- Self-starter with excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent. Master's degree is a plus
Please send resumes to chris.burgess@blueStoneStaffing.com
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.