Regional Application Engineer- Southeast
Reference Code: 4834
Remote but must live near a Hub Airport
Our client is a Fortune 250 global leader in motion and control technologies. For more than 100 years the company has engineered the success of its customers in a wide range of diversified industrial and aerospace markets. Client is actively looking for a Regional Application Engineers for the Southeast region. Client is moving fast and growing, the time to join them is now.
- Large OEM and Distribution management including communication, pricing, quality reports, engineering support and market pricing.
- Support sales and marketing staff as a required to maintain Division's premier customer service position.
- Assists in adapting current and new products to customer need and satisfaction.
- Provide technical expertise and training on product to close on final sale.
- Assists engineering and manufacturing in the development of new and/or revised product according to customer requirement.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of competitive products and their activity in the marketplace.
- Participates in the development and implementation of appropriate response strategies.
- Investigates market needs for innovative products and communicates them to Engineering for product development.
- Maintain highest degree of customer service, throughout, and quality and participate in Division Lean activities.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering
- 2-6 years of experience in engineering, manufacturing and/or sales.
- Excellent electrical and software comprehensions with the ability to understand, describe or discuss problems of a technical nature.
- Technical competence in Electrical systems.
- Required to relate effectively to team members from all parts of the company, as well as external customers.
- Lives close to airport in the Southeast region.
- Ability to travel 50% of time.
Please send your resume to Malik.Khan@blueStoneStaffing.com
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com