Website Supply Chain
Our client, a Tier 1 automotive supplier, is currently looking to hire a Reliability Manager for their Tuscaloosa, AL facility. This person will design, develop, test, and evaluate integrated systems for managing industrial production processes. This will include human work factors, quality control, inventory control, logistics and material flow, cost analysis, and production coordination.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Utilize CAD to draft and design layout of equipment, materials, and workspace to illustrate maximum efficiency
- Confer with vendors, staff, and management personnel regarding purchases, procedures, product specifications, manufacturing capabilities, and project status
- Partner with management and user personnel to develop production and standards
- Design and develop new tooling, equipment, or automation to increase production or address ergonomics
- Work with maintenance technicians to troubleshoot problems and concerns
Requirements for consideration include:
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering
- 2+ years in an Automotive Manufacturing Environment
- MTTR, MTBF, TPM and FMEA knowledge required
- Familiarity with AutoCAD
- Allen Bradley PLC knowledge
This is a fulltime, salaried role that requires a daily presence in Tuscaloosa, AL.