RN/LSW Case Manager
Reference Code: 5698
RN/LSW Case Manager
Location: Dayton, OH 45403 (Montgomery, Greene, Warren, or Butler county)
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months, possibility of extension
Pay Rate: $32.00/hour
Our client, a Fortune 500 multi-state healthcare organization, is looking to hire a RN/LSW Case Manager who will be responsible for health care management and coordination of members/patients in order to achieve optimal clinical, financial and quality of life outcomes
This role will be working with members to create and implement an integrated collaborative plan of care, coordinating and monitoring member/patient's progress and services to ensure consistent cost effective care that complies with policy and all state and federal regulations and guidelines.
- Case management duties include, assessments, care planning, service planning, phone calls, in-home visits, documenting and internal/external mtgs.
- Home visits in member’s homes will be necessary.
- Business hours are 8:30AM – 5:00PM EST
- The RN/LSW Case Manager should live in either Montgomery, Greene, Warren, or Butler county Ohio.
- Must have LSW or RN license in the state of Ohio
- Must have a car and driver’s license. Must have an internet connection. Preferably high speed and not through only a cell phone. We use multiple electronic databases and they require a strong connection to be effective.
For more information, please call our Recruiter directly at (847)610-9013. To submit your application, click on the 'Apply for Job' link below or send your resume directly to Joseph.Abeto@bluestonestaffing.com.
blueStone Staffing recruits top talent for some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you'll have access to rewarding job opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!