RN/LSW Case Manager
Reference Code: 5765
RN/LSW Case Manager
Location: Cincinnati/Dayton, OH
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months, possibility of extension
Pay Rate: $32.00/hour
Our client, a Fortune 500 multi-state healthcare organization, is looking to hire a RN/LSW Case Manager who will be responsible for health care management and coordination of members/patients in order to achieve optimal clinical, financial and quality of life outcomes
This RN/LSW Case Manager will be working with members to create and implement an integrated collaborative plan of care, coordinating and monitoring member/patient's progress and services to ensure consistent cost effective care that complies with policy and all state and federal regulations and guidelines.
- The RN/LSW Case Manager will be working remotely 100%, but member home visits and face-to-face assessments are required.
- Primary duty of the RN/LSW Case Manager will be providing case management to members to ensure needs are being met while remaining in the community.
- Average caseload of this RN/LSW Case Manager is 80-90.
- The schedule for the RN/LSW Case Manager role is Mondays to Fridays at 8:30am – 5:00pm EST
- The RN/LSW Case Manager Must have LSW or RN license in the state of Ohio
- The RN/LSW Case Manager also needs to have a car and valid driver’s license, and a reliable high speed internet connection.
For more information on the RN/LSW Case Manager role, please call our Recruiter directly at (847)610-9013. To submit your application, click on the 'Apply for Job' link below or send your resume directly to Joseph.Abeto@bluestonestaffing.com.
blueStone Staffing recruits top talent for some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you'll have access to rewarding job opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!