Reference Code: 7997
Position: Registered Nurse (RN) – Progressive Care Unit (PCU)
Duration: 13 week contract
Location: Wyandotte, MI
Do you have experience in the below skillsets? Ready to show off your skills? Our client, one of the leading health care providers in Michigan, is hiring for Registered Nurse – Progressive Care Unit (PCU).
The Progressive Care Unit (PCU) Registered Nurse key responsibilities include:
- Provides leadership in the coordination and delivery of quality compassionate patient care.
- Utilizes the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation, to provide, delegate, supervise and document care and teaching of patients and family.
- Effectively communicates pertinent patient/family information to health care team.
- Participates in finding solutions for variances from patient goals and ensures implementation of solutions.
- Clinical knowledge and analytical abilities necessary to formulate effective nursing care plans within the unit/department to which staff is assigned.
- Ability to perform a wide variety of professional nursing services.
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, and hospital personnel.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
- Clinical knowledge and analytical abilities necessary to formulate effective nursing care plans.
To submit your application, click on the 'Apply for Job' link below
blueStone Healthcare Staffing recruits top talent for some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you'll have access to rewarding job opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!