Robotic Manufacturing Engineer
Reference Code: 6792
Position: Robotic Manufacturing Engineer
Duration: 1 year contract – likely extension after 1 year
Location: Warren, MI
Seeking a highly talented robotic manufacturing engineer interested in developing, maintaining, and supporting global machine Robotic applications and standards for manufacturing automation systems.
Sound like you? Keep reading!
• Coordinate projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
• Develop, track and manages project budget, project plans, timelines, and scope.
• Present and explain proposals, reports, and findings to clients.
• May recruit employees, assign, direct, and evaluate their work, and oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence.
• Analyze technology, resource needs and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
• Manage project resources including procuring project staff, developing, motivating, coaching, and advising
• Partner closely with other members of functional project teams to define business requirements
• Develop product rollout plans and procedures.
• Prepare and present cost-benefit analyses.
• Ensure appropriate project management processes are being utilized.
• Proven project management experience.
• People management and team building skills.
• Demonstrated ability to be flexible/ adaptable in exercising judgment in a changing environment and to manage competing priorities.
• Advanced knowledge of engineering principles and theory.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven ability to learn business processes quickly and to work well with business partners at different levels within the organization.
• Strong ability to assess risk and apply management principles engineering and business functions.
• Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Basic knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
• Basic knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
• Basic knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio etc.
• 10+ years of experience required
To submit your application, click on the 'Apply for Job' link below
blueStone Staffing recruits top talent for some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you'll have access to rewarding job opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!