Sales Coordinator (Remote)
Reference Code: 5749
Location: Long Beach, REMOTE
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 3 months, possibility of extension
Pay Rate: $18.00/hour
Our client, a Fortune 500 multi-state healthcare organization, is looking to hire a Sales Coordinator who will be responsible for assisting National Broker Advisors for the Medicare Advantage products. Manage new broker applications, enrollment forms, educating on plan benefits in all markets and making sure CMS requirements are being met in these processes.
Role will include taking broker escalation calls, going over member plans with members, enrolling members in systems, and other miscellaneous member calls
- Day to Day Responsibilities include answering phones calls and working emails, usually helping with member related issues or assisting brokers with their portal.
- 100% REMOTE
- Some weekend work may be required during open enrollment
- This team operates from 6am to 6pm MST – The schedule will be based on the departments needs but probably a later shift, for example, 8-5pm MST or 9-6 MST. The training schedule will be from 8-5pm for the first 2-3 weeks, depending how quickly the candidate understands their daily duties.
- Will likely be temp to hire after 3-6 months as a temp
- Call center experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Background/knowledge in healthcare
For more information, please call our Recruiter directly at (847)610-9013. To submit your application, click on the 'Apply for Job' link below or send your resume directly to Joseph.Abeto@bluestonestaffing.com.
blueStone Staffing recruits top talent for some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you'll have access to rewarding job opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!