Scrum Master / Agile Coach
Website Application Development
Reference Code: 4407
Job Tittle: Scrum Master/ Agile Coach
Location: ALLEN PARK, MI 48101
Duration: 14+ Months of contract
- Coach multiple ITO Service Teams and assist them with their enterprise adoption of agile. Be a champion and coach and help mentor individuals on transformation journey.
- As an agile coach you will facilitate learning through workshops, meetings, and team-building activities and actively try to identify waste and areas of improvement that helps to create autonomous, self-organizing, empowered, and continuously improving teams.
- More than five years of experience working as an Agile Coach, Scrum Master, Product Owner or Team Lead with agile software development Teams in a large corporate IT environment.
- Experience using a combination of lean and agile practices to help Teams succeed and organizations evolve.
- Strong grounding in both SCRUM and XP related methodologies.
- Strong understanding of Change management and have participated in a large-scale agile transformation.
- Strong knowledge of SAFe principles, practices, and roles.
- Good working knowledge of the principles and practices involved in Value Stream Mapping .
- Proficient at leading meetings with different audiences (senior management, technical and business Teams) and driving next steps.
- Hosting daily stand up, planning, backlog grooming and other agile ceremonies to ensure project deliverables are on schedule and within cost parameters by removing impediments.
- Agile Certification (SAFe, PMI ACP) Scrum Coach Certification Kanban, Lean, Scrum-Kanban
- Program Management Professional Certification MS Project Skills Facilitation skills Prior Ford experience working in Agile and Expedition is definite plus.
- Experienced in executing projects Waterfall and Agile (XP, Scrum, Scrum of Scrum, Kanban) Methodologies is preferred
- Bachelor Degree or related experience