Scrum Master / Project Manager
Website Application Development
Our client, a multi-billion dollar, privately owned organization and leader in materials distribution is adding a Scrum Master to their team. This person will be initially focused in a high-profile ERP initiative for the organization. This is a long-term contract role that is expected to run up to several years.
- Plan, coordinate and facilitate sprint/release planning meetings, daily stand-ups, reviews, and retrospectives
- Drive high throughput of the scrum team by identifying, preventing and eliminating potential issues and roadblocks across partner teams and products
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least two years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Demonstrated experience working in a project manager role.
- Certified scrum master/scrum practitioner.
- 3+ years of experience in agile development.
If interested, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.