Website Application Development
Would you like to be a vital component in creating some of the world’s newest and greatest technology? Our client is Fortune 10 with 215,000+ employees spread across 396 facilities in more than 100 countries around the globe offering some of the most exciting careers in designing, engineering and building the world’s most advanced vehicles and personal mobility solutions.
Our client is looking for a Scrum Master to join their team. The ideal candidate will participate in the development and execution of strategies to drive agile adoption throughout the organization.
- Act as Scrum master for 1-2 scrum teams with a focus on guiding the teams towards improving the way they work.
- Act as the agent of change. The coach will constantly seek ways support the agile enablement effort and continuously drive towards ever-increasing agile maturity.
- Help members of an Agile Team to apply Agile practices in the context of their specific project.
- Facilitate sprint planning, retrospective and sprint demos
- Assist the product owner with keeping the backlog groomed
- Bachelor's degree or combination of relevant education and experience
- Must be a Certified Scrum Master with 3+ years of Agile experience
- Experience with TFS.
- Must have 2 years of experience coaching teams to use Sprints, Kanban and other Lean principles
Please send resumes to Amanda.Diaz@blueStoneStaffing.com