Website Application Development
Reference Code: 5988
SDET (Software Development Engineer in Test)
Client: Large Distributor
Location: Chicago, IL (Fully Remote)
Duration: Long term contract, 1+ years – Potential contract to hire opportunity!
Compensation: Excellent Salary + Great Benefits + 401k contributions
Our client, one of the largest distributors in the country, is adding a SDET (Software Development Engineer in Test) to their team. Long term contract, 1+ years – Potential contract to hire opportunity!
Duties and responsibilities include but not limited:
- Creation and execution of automated test scripts
- Train others to run automated scripts and use automation tools
- Execution and documentation of testing for IT projects impacting one or multiple applications/systems.
- Providing estimates of the scope and timeframe necessary for testing a project to ensure a high-quality implementation.
- Close interaction with business customers and technical peers during the project life cycle.
- Creation and input of test data, either manually or by using tools, programs or extracted production data to execute test cases.
- Definition and documentation of test plans, test cases and test scripts for IT software projects that vary from small to large in timeframe, scope and complexity.
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Modification of test plans in accordance with changing requirements.
- Ensuring traceability from requirements through test cases.
- JAVA programming required
- REST API Automation experience using Rest-Assured Java Library – is required. Manual experience is not sufficient.
- SQL – solid knowledge
- Database test automation using JDBC (Java Database Connectivity) – is required. Manual experience of DB testing is not sufficient.
- TestNG experience is required
- Jenkins experience is a plus
- Apache POI is a plus (a must for Master Data projects)
- StreamingReader is a plus (a must for Master Data projects)
To submit your application, click on the 'Apply for Job' link below or send your resume directly to Malik.Khan@bluestonestaffing.com
blueStone Staffing recruits top talent for some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you'll have access to rewarding job opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals.