Website Application Development
Reference Code: 5984
SDET (Software Development Engineer in Test)
Client: Leading provider of Technology-enabled Financial Solutions.
Location: Dallas, TX – Fully Remote
Duration: Direct hire (Full-time)
Compensation: Excellent Salary & Bonus + Great Benefits
Our client, a leading provider of Technology-enabled Financial Solutions, is looking to hire an experienced SDET (Software Development Engineer in Test) who is eager to work on next generation software applications focused on financial professionals.
- Contributes to the test automation framework to create or enhance existing functionalities.
- Assists in automated test script creation from the backlog.
- SDET will assist Dev-Ops engineers in set-up, maintenance, and ongoing development of continuous build/integration infrastructure.
- Tests “infrastructure as code” areas in DevOps, such as an Orchestration System, Monitoring, Logging, Base Images/Configuration Management, Autoscaling Groups and Functions, Containers [e.g., Docker], DNS, CloudFront, etc., in a cloud environment.
- SDET will participate in the development, QA, and deployment of cloud infrastructure in support of delivering functionality using CI/CD pipelines in an automated fashion.
- Develops code for quality automation and ensuring extensive unit test coverage of the code.
- Participates in the design of service automation in the cloud towards Infrastructure-as-code and engineering of new cloud/on-prem technologies.
- Executes process engineering and operational improvement initiatives for automation tooling focused on the cloud.
- Designs test plans in a manner that supports automation testing for web-based tax applications.
- Supports resiliency and scalability testing using AWS and other cloud platforms.
- Visual Studio 2017+ & Selenium with C# (Page Object Model, Locator Hooks, etc) required.
- C# experience developing automated test scripts required.
- S.O.L.I.D principals (e.g. the S is for Single responsibility principal. What is it and have they followed this in previous experience, if yes, give an example to make sure they understand it, if not, why not?) Required.
- REST API and ability to explain and test APIs required.
- 2 – 3 years experience with test automation tools and techniques required; Microsoft and related tools strongly preferred (C#, Selenium with C#).
To submit your application, click on the 'Apply for Job' link below or send your resume directly to Malik.Khan@bluestonestaffing.com
blueStone Staffing recruits top talent for some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you'll have access to rewarding job opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals.