Website Application Development
Would you like to be a vital component in creating some of the world’s newest and greatest technology? Our client is Fortune 10 with 215,000+ employees spread across 396 facilities in more than 100 countries around the globe offering some of the most exciting careers in designing, engineering and building the world’s most advanced vehicles and personal mobility solutions.
The Siebel Consultant will be responsible for defining, designing, building, testing and deploying software systems.
- Develops principles and concepts and innovative solutions
- Develops/maintains depth and breadth across lines of business
- Regularly interacts with senior management/major Customers
- Provides application programming/systems development and support for complex systems
- Sets technical direction for the project/application
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's preferred
- Siebel configuration; 5-7 years’ experience
- Siebel batch and real time integration; 5-7 years’ experience
- Strong Siebel Object manager experience
- OBIEE experience
- Good understanding of Siebel Lead Management
Please send resumes to Amanda.Diaz@blueStoneStaffing.com
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.