Website Quality Assurance / Software Test
Reference Code: 8332
- This is not an Automated Tester role.
- This IS an Automation Engineer role therefore writing scripts to automate the testing
- The framework has already been built therefore does not need that level of expertise.
- Will be extended beyond end of August for one year or potential of conversion to perm.
- Test Automation or software development/coding background in .NET, Selenium, Java or similar coding language
- Understanding of automated test frameworks
- Understanding of Selenium WebDriver and Selenium best practices
- Understanding of API Testing
- Understanding of RESTful Web principles
- Understanding of Selenium WebDriver written in either .NET or Java.
- Understanding and working knowledge of the different types of testing (functional, system, integration, etc?)
- Understanding of the SDLC
- One to Three years of experience in Functional Testing on a project team
- Three to Five year of experience in Automated Testing using a development framework
- Must be Green Card or US Citizen
- Can work 100% remote outside of the Twin Cities
- (New York, Washington, California, New Jersey are not acceptable locations