Senior eClinicalWorks Optimization Analyst
Our client, a national healthcare organization, is looking for an eClinicalWorks consultant to assist them in their efforts to optimize the workflows for their Physician partners.
- Lead the efforts to collaborate with business partners on assigned projects including developing optimization tools and defining and optimizing reports.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with clinical professionals and other stakeholders across the enterprise by recruiting clinicians’ leadership, input and buy-in for the optimization process.
- Develop and facilitate content optimization and maintenance of all assigned EHR initiatives and efforts.
- Five to seven years’ experience in the healthcare setting; clinical experience is preferred
- Experience with Ambulatory EHR system(s), preferably eCW, required
- Willing to travel up to 50%.
If interested, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.