Senior Internal Quality/Process Engineer – Kenansville
Reference Code: 4844
Senior Internal Quality/Process Engineer
Excellent salary + an annual bonus + relocation assistance
Under the direction of the Plant Quality Manager and as part of the Kenansville floor management team, the role will have full responsibility for internal and customer quality. You will lead, manage, and develop the Quality and Process Engineering/Tech team at Lear Kenansville, ensuring all internal and external requirements are met. Skills will be acquired through on the job training, review of SOPs, and working through daily responsibilities and challenges.
This is a representative sample — not to imply a complete listing of all responsibilities and tasks.
- Assist production departments with root cause analysis and the implementation of robust countermeasures using 8D methodology to resolve NCR’s and customer complaints.
- Continuous Improvement – eliminating waste from the process in all its forms to improve Safety; Quality, Cost (raw material usage, labor, energy) and machine overall efficiency (downtime analysis).
- Develop and maintain the process maps, FMEA/CP and process control documentation in compliance with the company’s quality policy.
- Identify project opportunities and assist/lead project teams.
- Work with the Launch/Product Engineering team to ensure all new product meet internal and external customer requirements.
- Ensure all product changes are controlled effectively through the engineering change process or deviation.
- Complete knowledge and understanding of FG specifications and ensure adherence.
- Complete knowledge and understanding of the product inspection aids and lab equipment.
- Maintain accurate, legible audit data. Complete all forms according to procedures.
- Segregate any product that does not meet specification.
- Report any deviations from specification to the Senior Quality/Process Engineer and Department manager in a timely manner.
- Organize and direct the usage of Carton Req(s).
- Enter daily QC data into electronic files
- File QC records.
- Understanding of textile manufacturing methods
- Problem solving skills with an in depth knowledge of 8D and Practical Problem Solving (PPS).
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- PC skills to include MS Excel/Word, PowerPoint and Basics.
- Understanding of Lean improvement methods – Standardized work, 5S, SMED, 7 forms of waste, visual management, and Andon.
Please send your resume to Malik.Khan@blueStoneStaffing.com
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.